Mindfulness Workshops for Parents
Mindful Parenting Workshops for Parents takes an internal route to build on elements of ‘Connection’ & ‘Witnessing’ in order to build alliances with their children in a manner that optimizes core strengths and intrinsic worth. Our workshops teach parents to ‘Pause’, ‘Reflect’ & ‘Respond’ from a state of equanimity and reduce auto- pilot reactivity.
Short workshops for Parents
De – Code Crisp and interactive two-hour sessions that create parenting awareness and build childcare skills
Apart from sustained programmes EvolveED offers short interactive sessions for parents and educators. The primary objective is to empower the participants to introspect and facilitate a positive change in their own lives and relationships with their children. It also aims to create awareness on parent-child relationship, child - centric issues, identify and draw out solutions to commonly faced issues at home or otherwise.
Some of the commonly held topics include:
- Balance:Exclusively for working & single mothers focusing on work-life balance & dealing with every day stresses, anxieties and temperamental issues positively.
- Parenting with a Joint Family-Do you get irritated when doting grandparents indulge your kid without your approval? This workshop focuses on creating a balance with disciplining your child while staying with your in laws.
- Father’s involvement: Motivating a father to be involved, playing a visible and nurturing role in their child's upbringing.
- How to identify and promote the right learning environment: Know the 'FUN'damentalstage of learning for age group 0 - 6. Identify a child’s learning needs &instilling readiness to work.
- Media impact: Television /video games/mobile is an addiction for kids - When and how do we put an end to it?
- Sibling rivalry: This rivalry can start at an early age and often continue into adulthood. This workshop focuses on creating a bonding and healthy relationship with siblings, resolving conflicts and setting clear expectations from the beginning.
- Disciplining with compassion: One of the major roadblocks to effective discipline is when emotions other than love predominate -- such as anger, frustration, annoyance or impatience with communication as a key to teach and modify behaviors. Learn to communicate with your child compassionately.
- Staying calm: Managing one’s own intense emotion and building a happy family.
- De – coding behaviors: Understand the story behind a child’s behaviors
- Building a child’s self-esteem: Explore your role in developing your child’s self esteem
We also customize program and workshops based on the need of the participants.
Short 2 – 3 hour workshops
Mindful Parenting is a powerful philosophy through which parents learn to create deep transformations in their own lives and relationship with their children. They learn to dive deeper into their emotional space and learn way to establish a healthy connectivity with children.
Parents learn to discipline without imposing, engage with kids from a state of equanimity and handle parent – child conflicts with stillness and strength.
Mindful parenting is for you if –
Schedule a Skype Session
Schedule a session in Person
- You are feeling out of control with your children
- You do not know how to talk to your child or your child doesn’t talk to you anymore
- Your child doesn’t listen to you or ignores you
- Your child’s academic performance is falling
- Your child throws tantrum very often
- You don’t know how to meet your child’s needs.
- Your are feeling overwhelmed in your relationship with children